Thursday, June 25, 2009

Remember Good Ol' Eliot?



If you don't, click here.

It was a good, old-fashioned tawdry story. I'm trying to decide now which is tawdrier (is that even a word?)- Eliot's story or this.

This is my favorite quote from one of Sanford's emails to his mistress: "I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night's light -- but hey, that would be going into sexual details ..."

Also, who is more badass, Silda Spitzer or Jenny Sanford? I'm leaning toward Jenny- she kicked him out AND publicly dissed him.

So who's the bigger jerk, Eliot or Mark? And which jilted wife handled it better?

Have a click on "comments" and help me decide.

No comments: