Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another Garden Tour. Wanna Come With?

Daylilies on east side.

In the morning, I walk and I look and I think. Here I think, "This spot's taking shape."
Ignore the buckets and cable wire- I do.


Left side, same area.

Nothing is planted here because we've been fighting wild grape and invasive buckthorn. I think we won and so now I am planting more daylilies so the entire east side of the house will have them.


Virginia bluebells setting seed.


All that leaf mulch will stop the seed from getting through,
so I kick it away and move on.


Oh! Rose Campion is showing her first blooms!


And here come the Missouri/ evening primrose. They're ready,
but too rainy today to really open up.


Aww, lupine holding water droplets. Pretty sure there's no such thing as a bad looking lupine. Now I'm done with my coffee so it's time to go in. But I don't wanna go in!

Lemme just look at Dry Belly Gulch to see what it's doing after all this rain. It'll only take a minute. Follow me, now dodge the dog shit and poison ivy. Just a little farther, between here and the barn field....




Now that was worth walkin' over to.

No comments: