Monday, June 13, 2011

Help Me Name It!

Last night I wanted wine but all I had was the red pictured. It's too sweet so I figured I'd just have a screwdriver. Then I got an idea...


Oooh, pretty!


MMMM, tasty!

The mister liked it too and says it should have a real drink name. If you have a good one, let me know in the comments. Now these are all products I do endorse (though I'm not getting compensated in any way): Opici wines, Flirt vodka and Tropicana orange juice with SOME pulp. I do not endorse Lowe's and other big box stores, remember? (Now let's see what sort of ads this post generates).

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I got an ad for World Market.
Name for drink: Angry Gardner

Broken Barn Industries said...

Oooh, I like it! I'm seeing ads for toner cartridges. We get those a lot when the mister posts.

the engineer said...

drink name suggestion: the angry pink wodka

Reader Skeeter said...

Flirting sunrise

Anonymous said...

The Happy Gardener!

area said...

Area Control says name the drink Area Control.

Broken Barn Industries said...

Now I'm leaning toward Bloody Screwdriver.

mister said...

Bloody Screwdriver.... or The Successful Hitch Hiker? hehehe

Broken Barn Industries said...

lol I like it!

MaryKBroshear said...

I kinda like the Happy Gardener but that probably wouldn't go over much with those who aren't gardeners....so how about something like PinkBlossom or SummerBlossom?