Thursday, July 14, 2011

This Week's Thursday Trophy Goes to...

-karen. said... they'd be fun to stick on drunk friends when they pass out first.
bunch of those, throw on some handcuffs, & make up a great story about how they were arrested at some bar fight and now considered a fugitive.
this would also be fun if you have any drunks in your family. preferably ones that aren't already getting into bar fights.

Karen was only competing against herself cuz the rest of you punks didn't even TRY!  I haven't been cyber trophy shopping for weeks so I had to dig deep in the leftovers.  Pretend it says World's Best Karen or something like that, k?

Congrats and as usual, feel free to leave your acceptance speech in comments!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

First, I'd like to thank the Angry Gardener for having a contest so challenging, only I could take it on & win. Also, thanks for this foam cup, duct tape & tinsel pipe cleaner award. Its so light. I hope I don't sneeze around it and it flies off the mantel into the fireplace we don't have.
Secondly, I'd like to thank myself for being such a wonderful & worthy opponent. Me, you were a great competitor & I look forward to future bouts.
[music starts to play]
Thirdly, they're trying to speed me up and get me off this stage....
Fourthly.....That's a lovely song they're playing.
Fifthly.....Fifthly. That's a funny word to say. Fifthly.

What was I doing again??
Oh yeah....thanks & crap.

Broken Barn Industries said...

*Smattering of applause* Karen, don't make me cut to commercial!

Ink said...

clap clap clap clap (wipes tear away) clap clap clap

MizFannie™ said...

woo hoo!

Oh my excuse is there was pee on my assignment I could not send it in like that!

Broken Barn Industries said...

Ew, MizFannie, ew!