Sunday, August 21, 2011

Virtual Beer Wars


Karen of Brainure fame decided that the mister and I don't deserve any beer because we didn't blog enough last week.  

She says, "Happy Friday, Turds!  You deserve a beer or 3. Or whatever you feel like rewarding yourself with for making it through another week.
Except Broken Barn. They dropped off on Tuesday. No reward for them."
I say we didn't blog enough last week partially because we were drinking beer.  Specifically, Rock Art Red Ale (really tasty!).


I say we not only deserve a beer or three but perhaps also a glass of champagne or two, know what I'm sayin'?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's to lying, cheating, stealing, and drinking.
If you lie, may you lie together.
If you cheat, may you cheat the devil.
If you steal, may you steal each other's hearts.
And if you drink, may we all drink to your happiness.

Broken Barn Industries said...

I love it- and thank you :)

Red Blogger said...

Hmm.... Champagne ???