Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey! Look out the window!

If I do that, I see conifers, gas plant, evening primrose, metal bird sculptures, lilac leaves, salvia, japanese iris, young beebalm, distant potted marigolds and amaranth, a bit of the neighbor's driveway, stepping stones, butterfly weed in bud, power lines, grey skies, feverfew, honeysuckle and more. I won't bore you with the details.

What do you see when you look out the window? I really want to know. Please tell me in comments and enclose a link to a picture if you can (imagur is a great site for that). Barring that, please post a picture of the contents of your fridge. I'll explain later.

PS: Click on the pic for more detail.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My garden is quite bare ... just grass and a few pot plants round the edge. My fridge is just as bare but it is shopping day tomorrow. Maybe the pics will follow when the grass is longer and the fridge is fuller !

Broken Barn Industries said...

Wait WHAT? You have pot plants in the garden?! Is that legal in the UK or are you just not speaking American again?

Reader Skeeter said...

I looked at over 100 houses before choosing because of the views from the windows.

Broken Barn Industries said...

Wow, Reader! I don't think I'd have the patience!