Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shoe Stories

These are my trusty old Crocs that I have loved for a very long time. There's hardly any traction left to them and I've worn down all the nice nubby things inside them. Notice the right Croc. I had to do a Croc mod to accommodate my air cast and Fat Ankle after I broke my leg.


These are my trusty wellies. I'm so glad I was able to get them on this spring after Fat Ankle, broken leg, no- shoe- fitting- quite- right winter. It's good to be able to muck about again.


These are my trusty NEW Crocs. Sox Crocs! Modifications no longer necessary. Besides, no way would I deface the Nation's logo.


And last but certainly not least, UGGS! You would be excited too if you were me. I got these lovelies last Christmas only to find that Fat Ankle would not fit in them. They're still brand spanking new. I am not a big fan of fall and winter but at least I have these to look forward to. And yeah, I'll wait, because I'm not the sort of chick who will wear them with summer dresses and the like.

PS: The other common denominator here (besides that they're all shoes of a sort) is that they were all given to me over the past few years by my daughter. She takes very good care of my feet.

PSS: Yesterday when I got out of the grocery store, Madonna was blasting on my car radio. I wish you had been in the car with me for that.

2 comments:

Boredom said...

Yep, the wellies are definitely the sexiest !!!

the engineer said...

Get yourself a pair of these http://www.sorel.com/ for winter. Best winter boots ever made. EVER!