Thursday, December 13, 2007

Whoa.

Detailed Local Forecast:
Tonight: Light snow this evening, tapering to a few snow showers late. Low 19F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Total storm accumulations 6-10 inches. See pic>>>
That's what's doing here tonight. I almost slid down a steep crunchy hill in my wee car around noon today. That convinced me to Just Stay Home. I spent the rest of the day battening down the hatches, shovelling and pining for my mister.
Xlint news: We sold another pie! This one's going to a local on the 21st. Mister is the Barnum of pie.
Yesterday was ker-azy. I spent most of it shopping online on behalf of family members who are tech-challenged. I have a feeling they aren't challenged at all, but rather all too aware of how speedy I am with this machine. At least I scored a commission from my dad.
In sum: Before the storm: Poinsettia shopping. During: Tried to stay alive, shovelled. After: Fire, wine, lentil soup (thanks, Sandi!), playing in the dirt (explanation forthcoming- stay tuned).

No comments: