Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pseudoscience & Shit

Here is a thing I have learned over the years:  When you are sad or worried or angry or what- have-you, you can employ any number of healthy tools to combat said what-have-you.  The tools are as follows:
  • Do yoga
  • Eat Vitamin-of-the-Year
  • Document your family tree
  • Get a massage/ self-care session of I-Love-Me
  • Call a friend
  • Talk To A Professional
  • Take Drugs
I'm sure there are more but I'm too tired to name them- you get the idea.  Now, don't get me wrong.  None of those are bad ideas.  Allow me, however, to offer my own idea:

Bobbing for apples whilst listening to the one and only Machine Gun Fellatio...


2 comments:

cottage gardener said...

Where do you find this shit??? You NEVER cease to amaze me with your sense of humor!! LOVE IT!!

Broken Barn Industries said...

Everyone should have some Machine Gun Fellatio in their self-care kit!