Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Set Up As Seen From Upstairs


So yeah, we got married in the fort- well, just in front of it.  Seems there was already a natural aisle leading to the fort.  On the right toward the back of the picture, you can see our neighbor's driveway.  The piper started from about halfway up there and then went past the pines and came around to the back of the seating area.  I didn't get to see that part but someone did get it on film for us, so maybe we'll post the video.  That's up to my mister since I dunno how to do it.   

6 comments:

Bliss Gifts and Home Decor said...

Hey Lady! Hope this finds you well and enjoying marital Bliss!! I'm sorry I missed your big day, but I am sure you were LOVELY in your gown, please post pics soon! Love you blog btw, wish I had more time to sit and go back through your archives, but duty calls, I'll be back another day! Talk to you soon,
Amy @ Bliss

Unknown said...

sweet setting!

ann said...

What a lovely setting for a wedding. Your day must have just been perfect.

cottage gardener said...

It was (IS) the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended!! Everything was perfect. And there is no couple more deserving of such a perfect day!

Broken Barn Industries said...

Thanks, CG, and thanks for all of your help. Our friends and family all contributed to making it such an awesome day! We definitely couldn't have done it alone.

MizFannie™ said...

I agree with CG - it was the best wedding I have ever had the pleasure of attending.