Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Digs

Our view from the screen house area. Note the string of palm tree lights and wind chimes.

The mansion.

Fine dining area- and believe me, the dining was fine! My friend is an excellent cook and spoiled me rotten.

My bedroom had elm leaves on the ceiling.

This campground had lots of cabins, RVs and campers- very few tents. That was cool because most people didn't need to use the public bathrooms so they stayed clean for people like us. That's key. I haven't done a lot of non-tent camping so I tend to forget how cool campers can be. I love how you can just unfold a whole house. The design is clever.

1 comment:

Valena Charn said...

I guess that's a combination between a tent and cabin-on-wheels.

A pop-up-trailer is as close as you can get to tent-camping instead of cabin-on-wheels-camping. I'm proud of you. ;)

By the way. It was beautiful! Thanks for the pics!