Tuesday, September 8, 2009

RAGE BLOG!!!!


K, so I didn't blog at all today. Did anyone even notice? Did anyone care? I posit NO. You know why? No comments. No emails. Nothing. I'm quitting. This time I really mean it.

PS: It's me, posting on Ink's laptop cuz it's warm. It's that time of year again, dang it.

PSS: Grimace is on Family Guy tonight. I'm too busy to blog.

PSSS: Learn more about "grimace" and related topics at Britannica.com

PSSSS: I actually ordered a Happy Meal today. The cashier asked, "Is it for a boy or a girl?" I said boy. Does that mean anything? I just answered fast- I felt pressured!

PSSSSS: I got a lego car. Monster liked it so much that I had to take it away before he choked. His mental age qualifies him as "under 3 years old" I guess.

3 comments:

the engineer said...

We all know the happy meal was for the mister!

Unknown said...

please don't go. I can empathize with your plight...
if you gave up - you'd be missed. and I'd hafta go find another site to read and I'm just not ready to start over with someone new.

Valena Charn said...

Yes, I noticed. I just didn't think harrassing you two days in a row would be very nice. I almost CRIED when I logged off at night and there wasn't a post. SO THERE!

Oh, and all the boy/girl question determines is what toy you get. Girls get girly toys, like paper dolls and hello kitty. Boys get boy-toys, like cars and monsters.