Monday, October 5, 2009

Rant + Good Glove Rave

These are the absolute best garden gloves in existence, bar none. They're really thin so you can get a good feel for stuff but also super tough. I need new ones. Did my old ones break? No. A Girl Scout stole them. I volunteered to host Girl Scouts in the garden. Only one showed up and she was squeamish about dirt, so I let her use my good gloves. Now, I don't think she stole them on purpose. I think she forgot to take them off when she was leaving. What elevates it to stealing is the fact that her mom was with her, knows how to contact me and knows where I live. She has not returned my gloves. I thought Girl Scouts were supposed to have some fucking values. Seriously. Grrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, Arn't those the gloves with the little bumps on the fingers??? You may not want those back after mom is done using them.