Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mornin'


Sailors take warning- yep, the rain is coming back.  Not today, but when it gets here, it'll stay for three days.  Blech and drear.  That means I have only today to finish tossing this pile of wood into the shed.  Otherwise, I'll have to tarp it again.


 There is one other option, I suppose.  See here:


I found an ad for this brainwashing chore game.  Doesn't it make more sense for me to talk some sap of a teacher into doing a field trip here to the farm?  See, instead of playing a stupid board game, I could convince the children, Tom Sawyer style, to do my REAL chores in order to win a prize.  Of course, then I'd have to come up with a prize.  Oh, I know!


Catch-your-own wild turkeys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...brainwashing game.
never understood why there were "play kitchen" sets when we were kids either.

Sid said...

Good Idea,Good Luck !!!

Broken Barn Industries said...

Agreed, Karen. I was so jealous of my brother's big ol' Tonka trucks that he would NOT share with me!